Exclusive PADI Dive Lessons $895
A PADI Open Water Course
If you've always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wonderous world beneath the waves, this is where you start. The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world's most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
This course is designed for people who are very confident in the water, and/or has tried Scuba Diving before. Going on a trip in a month or two and need to get your course completed quickly, thne this is the class. The Exclusiveness of this course allows for only a two day course and an increase skill level due to it being just you and the instrcutor to fine tune the skills better. Highly recomend doing a Discover Scuba Class before this as to make sure you will be ready.
- Must be 10 years of age
- Need to be comfortable in tghe water and have basic swimming skills, your instructor will have you do a 200 yrd swim and a 10 min float.
- Also need to be in good overall health, as there is a medical form to fill out. If you have all "No's" then all you need to do is sign the form. If you have a "Yes" or not sure then you must see a physician to get a doctors signautre the "Yes" you have marke. This form must be completed before any class time can be started.
- E-Learning Training Material
- Log Book / E-Log
- Premium Rental Gear ( BCD, Premium Regulator, Weights, Tanks, Wetsuit)
- Use and Training of Dive Computer
- Less Time in Class since training was completed Online
- 2 days of Pool, classroom, and Open Water Training
- Private Class
- Your choice of Day and Time (Availability Permitting)
- 30 Day Unlimited Rental with any Scuba Shop Charter ($200 Value)
What's Not Included:
- Study time normally takes 2-3 days to complete and must be completed before 1st day of class
- All classes are non refundable
- Click here about our reschedule and store Policy on classes
Call or Email us about setting up this class and check availability.