Premium PADI Dive Lessons from $495
A PADI Open Water Course
If you've always wanted to learn how to scuba dive, discover new adventures or simply see the wonderous world beneath the waves, this is where you start. The PADI Open Water Diver course is the world's most popular scuba course, and has introduced millions of people to the adventurous diving lifestyle.
This course is designed for people who are very confident in the water, and/or has tried Scuba Diving before.
- Must be 10 years of age
- Need to be comfortable in tghe water and have basic swimming skills, your instructor will have you do a 200 yrd swim and a 10 min float.
- Also need to be in good overall health, as there is a medical form to fill out. If you have all "No's" then all you need to do is sign the form. If you have a "Yes" or not sure then you must see a physician to get a doctors signautre the "Yes" you have marke. This form must be completed before any class time can be started.
- E-Learning Training Material
- Log Book / E-Log
- Premium Rental Gear ( BCD, Premium Regulator, Weights, Tanks, Wetsuit)
- Use and Training of Dive Computer
- Less Time in Class since training was completed Online
- 2 days of Pool and classroom Training
- 2 days of Open Water Instruction
- 30 Day Unlimited Rental with any Scuba Shop Charter ($200 Value)
What's Not Included:
- Mask, Fins, Snorkel Kit
- Boat Fee's if doing local Lake Checkout dive
- Florida Fee's if doing a Florida Checkout dive
- Study time normally takes 2-3 days to complete and must be completed before 1st day of class
- All classes are non refundable
- Click here about our reschedule and store Policy on classes